1. The entity responsible for the processing of personal data is the commercial company Xtremeknowledge, Lda. The personal data to be processed are as follows: name, telephone number, e-mail address.
2. Client’s personal data are processed since this data is necessary for the commercial budgeting, execution of the contract or because it was consented. The omission or inaccuracy of this data or other information provided by the customer is his/her sole responsibility.
3. The personal data provided by the Client will be processed and stored, and it can be used by Xtremeknowledge, Lda. for: marketing and sales, customer management and service provision, accounting, tax and administrative management, litigation management, tax management, network and systems management, control of information and fiscal security and compliance with legal obligations.
4. You can oppose the processing of data at any time and by any means, without prejudice to the fulfillment of the obligations imposed by law.
5. Personal data are kept for different periods of time, depending on the purpose for which they are intended and taking into account legal criteria and necessity and minimization of retention time, without prejudice to the legal periods defined for the various purposes.
6. You have the right to ask Xtremeknowledge, Lda. for information about the type of treatment your data is being subjected to. The information will be provided in writing and the request must be made through the email email@example.com. If requested, the information may be provided orally, since the identity of the holder is proven by others
7. Your personal data has been transferred to Xtremeknowledge, Lda. for the purposes of accounting and tax treatment and marketing and sales. Xtremeknowledge, Lda. may use subcontractors for the purposes of processing personal data, namely for client management, service provision, billing and litigation management, these entities being obliged to develop the appropriate technical and organizational measures for data protection and ensure the defense of the rights of the holder. In certain circumstances, certain personal data may have to be communicated to public authorities, such as the tax authority, social security, courts, supervisory and inspection authorities, as well as security forces.
8. You have the right to access a copy of the personal data being processed. If the application is submitted electronically, the information must be provided in an electronic format in current use.
9. You have the right to request rectification of your personal data at any time.
10. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, without prejudice to compliance legal obligations.
11. You have the right to object to the deletion of your personal data and to request the limitation of it treatment, without prejudice to compliance legal obligations.
12. Your personal data is processed in an automated or non-automated way.
13. You have the right to request your personal data to be transferred to another entity.
14. Your personal data is protected, guaranteeing its pseudonymization and maintaining the ability to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of treatment systems and services, the ability to restore availability and access to personal data from timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident and a process for testing, assessing and regularly evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety of data processing.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
All information collected by Xtremeknowledge, Lda. is for its exclusive use. Xtremeknowledge, Lda. commits not to sell, exchange, rent or share to third parties without the user’s consent, unless required to do so by a court decision.
The information collected is organized internally in a database and can be used to:
- Improve our services and products;
- Improve customer service;
- Send periodic information that may be of interest to our clients;
- Improve the content of our website.
What are Cookies?
“Cookies” are small software tags that can be stored on your computer through the internet browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, not including, as such, your personal data.
During a visit to this website, files called “Cookies” may be placed on the user’s computer. These Cookies allow you to tailor the website to the user’s tastes and preferences and present promotions and product offers that may be of interest to you as a user.
Types of Cookies
These cookies allow websites to memorize information that changes the behavior and appearance of the website, such as your preferred language or the region where you are located. These cookies can, for example, help you by changing the text size, font and other customizable parts of web pages. The loss of information stored in a preference cookie can make the website experience less functional, but it should not prevent its operation.
Security cookies are used to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of login credentials and protect data from unauthorized persons. For example, it allows you to block many types of attacks, such as attempts to steal the content of forms that you fill out on web pages.
Process cookies help the website to function and provide services that the website visitor expects, such as browsing web pages or accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website cannot function properly.
These cookies are intended to make advertising more engaging for users and more valuable for advertisers. Some common cookie applications aim to select advertising based on what is relevant to the user, to improve reporting on campaign performance and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
Websites often collect information about how users interact with a particular webpage. This can include the pages that users visit most often and whether users receive error messages from certain pages. The so-called “session cookies” help to improve the services of companies, in order to improve the browsing experience of our users. However, blocking or deleting these cookies does not turn the Website unusable.
These cookies help website and application owners to understand their visitors’ involvement with their web pages. They can use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors.
– Information source, Google.
How we manage Cookies
In most browsers, cookies can be easily removed or refused. You can change your permissions by selecting the desired settings in the browser. You will also find more details about these procedures in the help section of the respective browser.
About cookies and their use you can consult the following links: